Information on the development of Flood and Landslide in Manado City, North Sulawesi Province.
Chronology: Due to rain with high intensity and unstable soil structure on Saturday, January 16th. 15.09 WITA. Update: Monday, January 18, 2021, at 12.00 WIB
Sub-District: Tikala, Urban village: Paal 4.
Sub-District: Paal Dua, Urban Village: Dendengan Dalam, Dendengan Luar, Perkamil.
Sub-District: Malalayang, Urban village: Malalayang Barat, Malalayang Satu Timur, Tanjung Batu.
Sub-District: Sario, Urban village: Sario, Titiwungen.
Sub-District: Bunaken, Urban village: Bailang.
Sub-District: Tuminting, Urban village: Mahawu.
Sub-District: Mapanget, Urban village: Kairagi.
Sub-District: Tikala, Urban village: Banjer, Tikala Baru, Paal IV, Taas.
Sub-District: Singkil, Urban village: Ternate Baru, Ketang Baru, Karame, Tanjung Ternate.
Sub-District: Wenang, Urban village: Komo LuarLuar, Pakowa.
- 6 people dead
- 639 families / 2052 people affected by the flood
- 62 families / 217 people affected by landslides
- 500 people displaced (some have returned to their respective homes)
- 3666 housing units submerged
- 308 housing units affected by landslides
- 32 housing units were affected by a tornado
- 3 housing units were affected by high surf
- BPBD North Sulawesi Province and Manado City BPBD conducted a rapid assessment and evacuation with SAR, TNI / POLRI, Community and Volunteers.
- The BPBD Manado City distributed ready-to-eat food to the evacuated people.
- Provincial BPBD together with Bersma BPBD Manado City today will clean up flood materials.
- Pertamina provides assistance for landslide and flood victims.
- The flood has receded
- Today’s weather is hot
- Mr. Joi Oroh Kalak BPBD North Sulawesi Province & Mrs. Lee Bawby Pusdalops BPBD Manado City
Complaint / Call Center Number: 117 (Toll-Free)
Affected Area / Region: Manado City, North Sulawesi
Affected Families: 701
Affected Persons: 2269
Displaced Persons: 500
Damaged houses: 709
Source: ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance