Dr. Felipe M. Medalla, Monetary Board Member of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), led the Annual Awards Ceremony and Appreciation Lunch for BSP Stakeholders in Region IV, which was held at the at the Lima Park Hotel, Lima Commercial Estate, Lipa-Malvar, Batangas on 11 October 2019. The BSP recognized its outstanding partners that supported its various initiatives and advocacy programs in 2018. The theme of this year's Awards Ceremony is One Team One Goal: Resilient Partnership Towards Inclusive Economic Growth.
A total of nine (9) awards were given to BSP partners under the following award categories:
Business Expectations Survey
1. Outstanding Respondent among Large and Medium Firms (Region IV) � Hamlin Industrial Corporation
2. Outstanding Respondent among Small Firms (Region IV) � Sun Marine Corporation
Cross Border Transactions Survey
3. Outstanding Respondent for Cross Border Transactions Survey (Region IV-A) � Toshiba Information Equipment (Phils.), Inc.
Sources of Information
4. Outstanding Partner for the Report on Regional Economic Developments in the Philippines (Region IV-A) � National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) - CALABARZON
5. Outstanding Partner for the Report on Regional Economic Developments in the Philippines (Region IV-B) � National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) - MIMAROPA
Currency Programs of the BSP
6. Outstanding Regional Partner (Lucena Branch) � Clean Note and Coin Policy Program � SM City Lucena
7. Outstanding Regional Partner (Lucena Branch) � Coin Recirculation Program � Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Regional Statistical Services Office CALABARZON
Conduct of Public Information Campaigns
8. Outstanding Regional Partner for Implementing BSP's Advocacy on the Conduct of Public Information Campaigns (Lucena Branch) � Provincial Government of Palawan
Knowledge Resource Network
9. Outstanding Regional Knowledge Resource Network Partner (Lucena Branch) � University of Rizal System (URS)
The annual stakeholder's awards in Region IV is the last in a series of 11 regional BSP stakeholders' events for this year.
Source: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)